Are you a fourth or fifth Class Power Engineer? Do you have a min of 5 yrs of background in building operations? Are you looking to advance your career and gain more exposure and background in operations? The Property & Facilities Management Division of Design Group Staffing is CURRENTLY recruiting for a Building Operator for multiple mixed use buildings in Lethbridge, AB. As a Building Operator some of the duties you will be responsible for include: · overall building operation and maintenance, and for the safety of the public
· monitor and maintain building systems (for example, heating, electrical, mechanical and security systems)
· report problems and recommend changes to improve efficiency, reduce operating costs or comply with environmental, building and safety codes
· perform routine equipment maintenance tasks and keep maintenance records
· respond to emergencies such as power failures, floods and fires
· respond to complaints from building tenants and act as a liaison between tenants and owners
· supervise the work of maintenance personnel and contractors hired to make repairs If you are interested in being considered for this role, please submit a resume ASAP in confidence to: Dave Odlum, Recruitment Consultant Property & Facilities Management Email: (email removed) Direct Line: Your resume will be held in the strictest of confidence and will only be shared with a client with your permission.
Listing originally posted at http://www.bullhornreach.com/job/138216_building-operator-lethbridge-ab-canada?utm_source=oodle.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=job&utm_campaign=feeds1