Elwood Staffing has partnered with among the leaders in Oilfield Solutions to hire Entry Degree Tools Operators Trainees with numerous areas in Alberta. Presently hiring for Grande Savanna, Red Deer and Healthcare Hat. Irreversible moving is called for.
As a Devices Driver Trainee, you will be required to function numerous shifts on a revolving schedule and participate in a thorough training program.
A Tools Operator Student will certainly be needed to drive customized tools to and from the oilfield area. The moment on area, responsibilities will consist of; rigging up and down for either Fracturing or Cement works.
This is an entry level placement including a dynamic workload. Heavy bodily effort is needed in an outside setting.
• Valid Course 1, 3 or 5 License with less than 5 demerits is required.
• Ability to do massive physical labor constantly.
• Ability to function long, exterior shifts in severe temperatures.
• Capacity to work numerous changes, on a 15/6 rotation.
• Mechanically likely, ability to collaborate with hand and power devices.
• Ability to raise to 80 pounds.
• Should have encounter working outside.
• Must be safety and security and team oriented.
Our client supplies affordable wages and an outstanding on site benefit! Previous encounter is not called for.
ALL TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED!
If this seems like a possibility you 'd want, kindly use with your updated resume and vehicle driver's abstract, not greater than 30 days old.