At Mr. Lube, excellent customer service is our focus and we pride ourselves on having team members that always go the extra mile to make our customers happy. We are currently looking for a Lower Service Technician and encourage you to apply if you have:
• A desire for a long term career with growth potential
• Previous experience in an automotive service environment
• Completed basic High School or College auto mechanics course(s) (preferred, but not required)
• Strong customer service skills
• The ability to retain detailed product information
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
• Desire to learn more about cars
As a Lower Service Technician at Mr. Lube, your tasks will include:
• Performing oil and filter changes
• Replacement of vital car fluids (e.g. coolant, transmission, and transfer case fluid)
• Maintaining and organizing parts stock and inventory
• Working directly with Upper Service Technicians to provide excellent customer service
• Extensive PAID training
• Competitive wage and bonus program
• Flexible work hours (No late nights!)
• Work with the newest tools and technology in the automotive industry
• Ample opportunity for growth. Be in the driver's seat of your career!
• Join a great team of people who take their work seriously, but not too seriously...
Location: Lethbridge - 3 Ave S
Compensation: Highly Competitive
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.