H&R Transport Limited, 1 of the largest National & International temperature control, over-the-road & intermodal service providers, is recruiting for a Driver Manager.
- Timely response to driver requests while keeping them safe.
- Excellent interpersonal and people organizational skills
- Ensure drivers have all necessary info and documents for picks ups and deliveries.
- Dispatch trucks and drivers as per Planners.
- Familiar with government legislation for trucking industry.
- Advocate and Supervisor for drivers within the fleet
- Proficient technical skills.
- Previous background in the Dispatch or Transportation industry an asset.
- Accuracy of in-transit customer billing details
- Handle job stress and a high energy environment.
- Accountable for operational data to be entered into ICC system, real time.
- Work with Planners to optimize tractor, trailer and driver utilization.
- Liaise with Loss Control and Regulatory compliance with accurate and detailed reporting.
- Monitor progress of transit loads.
- Background/training in conflict management.
We are currently looking for two positions. Both shifts include weekends.
H&R offers a dynamic workplace atmosphere, a aggressive compensation and a complete benefits package. Please submit your resume with salary expectation to:
H&R Transport Limited
ATTN: Sherri Wollenberg
Human Resource Manager
3601-second Ave. N.
Lethbridge, AB T1H 5K7
We thank all candidates for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
H&R Transport Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Listing originally posted at http://regionalhelpwanted.com/Search/detail.cfm?SN=163&ID=69912035