A conglomeration of companies in Vancouver has come together to form a Promotions agency, Artist Management firm and a fashion blog. Through the use of social media panels they have become one of Vancouver's most formidable groups that promote Hip-Hop music, fashion and culture. With a growing client list, we are in need of passionate individuals to join the ranks.
A small Talent Management Agency is looking for a publicist intern to take charge and help support our Clients by getting their name to Radios, Blogs, Newspapers, Reviewers, Interviewers etc.
No previous experience is necessary - just raw talent, a great attitude and the ability to learn.
To apply, please email us...
--- Your resume
--- The approximate hours and days you can work between the day you apply and the end of September.
This position will work out of the two offices and remotely on a flexible schedule but must be able to put in 15-20 hours a week minimum and possibly full time moving forward.
Qualities we are looking for:
- great communications skills
- Independent minded problem solver
- excellent writing and editing skills
- excellent research skills
- comfortable navigating large excel and online databases (meltwater)
(added extra): Graphic skills
- Identifying key writers and journalists in client interest areas
- Distribution of information to journalists (Press Releases, Alerts)
- Managing (identification, downloading and organizing) all press coverage (from various databases) and organizing into Client Reports
- Managing press list databases (input and updates)
- Research for clients
- (Added extra: design contributions)
We are a up and coming business with some of the most experienced individuals from the music industry. We are looking for like minded and passionate individuals to join the team
http://livevision.ca/ - LiveVision
http://thegoodiebag.co/ - The Goodie Bag
THIS IS NOT A JOB THAT YOU NEED TO REPORT TO THE OFFICE, YOU CAN SIMPLY SUBMIT WRITTEN WORK, PICTURES, ARTICLES, BLOGS
Please apply with a Resume to the e-mail given: