The Canadian Education Network is inviting applications from qualified instructors willing to accept a short or long term assignment in Eurasia.
We are looking for passionate instructors to join the program on a short or long term basis.
The instructors will be responsible for the preparation and delivery of short courses in animal husbandry with emphasis on cattle.
The modules will include (but not limited to) the following topics:
• Selection of Breeds and Genetics
• Feedstuff and Nutrition
• Herd Health Care
• Farm Infrastructure
• Managing Milk and Beef Production
1) Masters Degree in Animal Science or a Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 5 years experience
2) Proven "hands on" experience in animal husbandry with an emphasis on cattle; additional experience in any of the following will be an asset: veterinary science, farming, ranching, cattle breeding, feedlot operation, farm or animal supply store operation, dairy farming.
3) Minimum two years teaching experience
TERMS AND BENEFITS
The duration of each term is 8 weeks, with the first intake in late 2012. Contract renewal will be offered to successful instructors. In addition to competitive compensation, benefits include:
• Medical Insurance
• Visa/work permit
• Return Travel (one per contract year) for candidate and spouse
• Access to a vehicle to use during the program (shared)
Please include the following information with your email:
1. Education / where (University) / graduation date
2. List husbandry/agriculture/farming related experience as per above requirements
3. List teaching experience
4. Latest/current work position and Availability in 2012-2013
5. Phone number to reach you during the day
Please reply to this ad with your resume and information.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position.
Compensation: Very competitive
This is a contract job.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.