CUMMINS WESTERN CANADA CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Employment: Full Time; Permanent
Cummins Western Canada is a distributor for Cummins Inc., a global power leader that designs, manufactures, distributes, and services engines and related technologies. With fourteen branches and over 650 employees across Western Canada, we are a growing company dedicated to creating success for our customers by providing them with solutions they can count on. For more information, please visit westerncanada.cummins.com.
Cummins Western Canada has an immediate opening for one Technician in Lethbridge. Reporting to the Service Manager, the position will be primarily responsible for servicing and maintaining a variety of Cummins Diesel Engine models.
• Certified Heavy Duty mechanic
• Hold a valid journey person qualification in one or more of the following fields: Diesel engine, Commercial transport or Automotive mechanic
• Previous Cummins engine experience
• Strong team player
• Able to work unsupervised
• Good organization and communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Valid driver's license
• Have good working knowledge of computers as well as Cummins diagnostics systems
• Being able to analyse, remove and replace components as well as report failure
• First Aid knowledge
The Application Process:
Please click on the link below (or copy the link into your web browser):
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (please list the position and location in the subject line)
If you're driven, motivated, and anxious to become part of a dynamic team, this exciting opportunity is for you! We thank all applicants, but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Location: Lethbridge, Alberta
Compensation: Competitive Package Available
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.