Large electrical contractor seeks Electrical Project Managers in Calgary
Northern Electric is an international electrical contractor with offices in Calgary, Denver, Parhsall, ND and Florida. We are looking for hard working and experienced electrical project managers for our Residential, Commercial and Industrial divisions.
Primary focus of this position requires responsibility is to provide proactive leadership in:
• Maintaining relationships with owner, architect, consultants, subcontractors, public Setting up project reporting procedures
• Developing and monitoring the project schedule and budget
• Establishing construction plans and engineering methods • Handling all change orders, including negotiating, processing and assessing cost and schedule impacts, preparation of claims
• Supervising, mentoring, coaching and training project personnel • Ensuring project profitability Review of productivity planning and monitoring
• Providing performance status reports regarding cost forecasts, schedule and safety
• Understanding and enforcing contractual responsibilities, contract documents and resolving disputes
• Negotiating issues of subcontracts and major purchase orders • Preparing/verifying progress billings to owner and from subcontractors, and monitoring progress • Involved in all facets of project close-out
• Liaising with authorities and regulatory agencies • Developing and ensuring compliance with quality control plan. "
Email or fax resume to
Location: Calgary, AB
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.