At Normerica Inc. our goal is to enhance the well-being of pets, people, and the environment by providing earth-friendly, premium quality, and innovative pet products. When developing new products our philosophy has become "Better for You, Better for Your Pet®". Partnering with many of the world's leading retailers, our Branded and Private Label products can be found on shelves across the globe.
Normerica Inc. is seeking a Millwright for our facility in Lethbridge, Alberta. The position will be a 3 to 6 month contract.
• Ensure minimum downtime
• PLC knowledge
• Experience in the food/packaging industry
• Must diagnose, maintain and repair any electrical related equipment
• Should be able to recommend changes to equipment and provide costing for new projects.
• Capable of developing and maintaining an active preventative maintenance program on electrical equipment.
• Basic working knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics
• Comply with all safety procedures
• Follow all plant policies
• Millwright and Industrial Electrician license
• 5 years of manufacturing experience
• working knowledge of multiple related packaging equipment.
• Must be capable of working with a wide variety of people from manufacturing employees, to other trade persons to vendors and suppliers.
• Strong decision making, problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
• Must possess proficient computer knowledge.
• Will be capable of determining departmental and facility needs and drafting company standards within Provincial guidelines.
• Must have own tools
If your qualifications match the above criteria we invite you to send your resume quoting the job title "Millwright" in the subject line. No phone calls please.
To learn more about Normerica please visit www.normericainc.com
We thank you for your interest however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Compensation: Competitive based on industry standard
This is a contract job.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.