As an integral member of the sales department at Vision Investment Properties, you will become an expert in consulting with investors and customers in purchasing investment property in Western Canada. Thus you will be trained to become a specialist property consultant and advise our customer base on where and why they should be investing into the developments we are promoting.
• Self- starter with either experience selling property and/or investments or have a passion for working within the field.
• Dealing with customer/client enquiries
• Provide advice and guidance to potential clients on all aspects of purchasing investment property in the markets we cover.
• Develop relationships with clients and providing them with the utmost level of professional support.
• Attending seminars and exhibitions and selling face-to-face. Calling warm contacts and leads on our database
• Calling contacts and leads on our database.
• Managing the relationship of existing customers.
• Maintaining dialogue with good customers and servicing their needs.
Vision Investment Properties was originally formed by a group of investors who were purchasing investment properties together. With the knowledge and experience that was gained over several years, these investors developed a unique turnkey solution for others who were looking to participate and benefit from the safety and value of investment properties.
• :You will be client focussed, a self-starter who is results driven.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential.
• Excellent negotiation ability.
• Foreign language skills are an advantage. . .i.e. Cantonese, Mandarian, Japanese, etc
• A proven willingness to go beyond the call of duty in the pursuit of excellent service is also essential.
• Willing to travel from time to time to visit the developments we are promoting.
• Competency with Microsoft Office.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely and work in a fast paced environment.
• Sociable team player.
• Experience in a similar role preferred.
• The successful candidate will work with highly professional and motivated colleagues who value and support your contribution.
Hours of Operation
Standard hours of work are 9.00am to 6pm, Monday to Friday. However, you may be required to work evenings and weekends when the workload demands.
Compensation: To be determined.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.