CLAC, Local 68, is currently seeking Journeyperson Steamfitters-Pipefitters for an industrial construction project located in Fort Nelson, BC.
Candidates must meet the following qualifications:
• Previous industrial setting experience
• Valid journeyperson ticket
• Valid CSTS ticket (Construction Safety Training Systems)
• Must pass a pre-access drug and alcohol screening test
Working conditions are as follows:
• Base rate of $38 per hour (with O.T.) or a contractors rate of $54 per hour (flat rate)
• Shift rotation of twenty-one days on and seven days off
• Eleven hours per day
• Overtime rate is 1.5 times the base rate
• Ten percent vacation and stat pay
• Five percent RSP contribution
• Charter flights from major western cities
• Radial allowance provided to get to designated charter location
• Full camp accommodations provided
Please send resumes and certification/tickets to email@example.com or fax to .
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
For more information check out our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/BC-Career-Services/913
Location: Fort Nelson, BC
Compensation: as per the Collective Agreement
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.