About Sodexo "Make Every Day A Better Day"
Sodexo is the world's leading provider of food and facilities management services with 12.5 billion dollars (Euro) in sales globally. Everyday, more than 380,000 Sodexo employees in 80 countries work to improve the quality of daily life for clients and customers in the communities we serve.
Across more than 750 locations in Canada, our commitment to making every day a better day is constant.
Join our Campus team today! Your new role as our Sous Chef working with our catering team, you will be responsible for food production, as well as directing and coordinating employee activities. In this role you will use your excellent background in catering and organizational skills to work with our client delivering top notch catering. Our catering team provides outstanding creativity and makes each event memorable for our guests. You will follow all the different Sodexo Programs: Food Safety, Health and Safety, policies and procedures, as well as marketing. If you are looking for a role that allows you to use your creativity, mentor a team, grow business, coordinate multiple opportunities, this is your position!
* Professional cooking diploma - Red Seal mandatory
* 3-5 years experience in a similar position working in a fast paced catering environment
* Ability to analyze and interpret financial information related to food, menu and labour costing
* Superior catering skills with a creative spirit
* Strong planning, organizational, and time management skills
* Computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
* Ability to work under pressure and meet established goals and objectives
* Financial and business development experience
* Ability to develop new and innovative menus
* Responsible for training and monitoring employees to ensure health and safety procedures are being followed
* Effective planning, organizing and time management skills
* Team spirit
* Customer Service oriented
* Dynamic and creative
* Interpersonal relations
* Ability to train and motivate employees
* Capacity of working in a multicultural environment
*A wide array of interesting jobs *Nationwide locations *Tremendous growth possibilities *Continuous learning opportunities *Incentive Plans *Rewards & Recognition *Employee Benefits *Flexible Time *Discounts *Committed to People Development *Promoting Individual and Collective Achievements *Diversity and Inclusion *Corporate Citizenship *Hunger Fighting Initiatives *Environmentally Conscious. . .. . .. . .. . . To find out more, come visit us at: www.sodexo.ca
*Top 50 Rated #1 by DiversityInc. (2010) *Progressive Aboriginal Relations (PAR) - Gold level *Canada's Top 100 Employer (Hamilton-Niagara) 2011
*Ethisphere 2010 World's Most Ethical Companies*Fortune - World's Admired Companies 2010
When you want to work for a company with the resources and commitment to help you grow professionally, a career at Sodexo could be the answer.
Location: Lethbridge, AB
Compensation: Great annual salary offered, benefits available
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.