Rocky Mountain Dealerships Inc owns and operates 36 branches throughout Western Canada under the company names Hammer Equipment, Hi-Way Service, and Miller Equipment. We are publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the symbol RME.
Our Hi-Way Service division operates in Alberta selling and servicing primarily CASE Construction and CASE IH Agriculture Equipment.
POSITION TITLE: Agriculture Equipment Salesperson, Brooks Region
BRANCH: Taber, AB
REPORTING TO: Sales Manager
Job responsibilities and Assignments include:
- Organization and multi-tasking skills
- Consult with customers and identify product to suit customer?s needs
- Knowledge of agriculture industry and equipment is an asset
- Promote sales to existing clients within the Brooks region
- Demonstrated expertise to grow sales
- Identify and solicit potential customers and clients
- Estimate costs of maintaining equipment and products
Job Requirements and Requirements Include:
- Sales background required
- Provide after sales support and service
We offer a competitive compensation, complete benefits including 100% health and dental coverage, personal days, and an employee stock option plan that allows employees to contribute to an RRSP or Non-RRSP account that will be invested in RMDI stock.
Please send resume to:
TABER HI-WAY Hwy three West & 864 Secondary Box 4300, T1G 2E5
Attn: Nathan Penner, AG Sales Manager
Rocky Mountain Dealerships, Inc.
Get Qualified for This Job
Listing originally posted at http://regionalhelpwanted.com/Search/detail.cfm?SN=163&ID=67463694