Rocky Mountain Dealerships Inc owns and operates 36 branches throughout Western Canada under the company names Hammer Equipment, Hi-Way Service, and Miller Equipment. We are publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the symbol RME.
Our Hi-Way Service division operates in Alberta selling and servicing primarily CASE Construction and CASE IH Agriculture Equipment.
We are currently looking to fill the following position:
JOB TITLE: Assistant Sales Manager, AG
BRANCH: Lethbridge, AB
REPORTING TO: Sales Manager
The key focus of this position will be to work with the sales manager to manage the sales department at our largest full-service dealership location. This includes overseeing all aspects of the whole goods inventory for the branch, while driving and leading the diverse team to deliver a high level of customer satisfaction. This individual should manage with a highly visible, hands-on approach and provide the leadership and vision to fuel the growth of their branches whole goods sales. They should be motivated to attend to the detailed aspects of this position while focusing on profit issues.
Job Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Continue to develop customer base in order to increase whole goods market share
- Analyze weekly, monthly and quarterly sales reports in order to monitor sales team performance and plan improvements
- Monitor external factors to strategically prepare for and respond to customer needs;
- Develop whole goods business by gaining new contracts, analyzing problems and producing new solutions
- Produce regular and timely reports and statistics to drive business performance by reviewing productivity levels along with branch sales team
- Ensure set productivity targets are met by motivating, organizing and encouraging teamwork;
- Provide input for branch reports and forecasts for branch management reporting as necessary
- Ensure the health, safety, cleanliness and security of the work environment is maintained at the highest level;
- Train staff and monitor their performance and progress;
- Strategic leadership of the branch whole goods department in support of the branch goals
Job Requirements and Qualifications Include:
- Demonstrated ability to grow sales
- Organization and multi tasking skills
- AG sales experience required
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities
We offer a competitive salary, full benefits including 100% health and dental coverage and an EAP, personal days, and an employee stock option plan that allows employees to contribute to an RRSP or Non-RRSP account that will be invested in RMDI stock.
Please send resume to:
3939 1st Ave S
Lethbridge, AB T1J 4P8
Attn: Travis Leduc
(click to respond)
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates selected for an interview will be notified.
Get Qualified for This Job
Listing originally posted at http://regionalhelpwanted.com/Search/detail.cfm?SN=163&ID=65227953