Entry-Level Sales Position
About the Job:
We are hiring candidates for an entry level sales & marketing opportunity. We are the leading Marketing and Consulting firm in Western Canada. We work directly with large corporations, such as TELUS Communications. It is proven that face-to-face sales and marketing is much more effective and this is the reason for our growth!
We are looking for individuals who are looking to step into leadership and management roles and will provide full support and training for our team. Your success is our success!
If you are a confident and highly motivated individual looking for a great sales opportunity with an opportunity to grow into management we are looking for you. No matter if your background is in sales, retail, finance, management or hospitality, you will have the opportunity to use your ambitious spirit to make competitive and lucrative income. We are seeking energetic and ambitious Sales Reps to market our clients in BC and Alberta.
• Entry level sales & marketing
• Developing sales and marketing techniques
• sales and marketing presentations
• Training current sales and marketing reps
• Entry-level management training
• Developing leadership and management skills
• Face-to-face sales and marketing with our clients
Leadership development training:
• Learn to conduct interviews
• Learn sales and marketing training fundamentals
• Learn team building and mentoring
• Entry level marketing and sales consulting
What we offer:
• Fun team environment
• Sales and Leadership workshops
• Recognition of top performers
• Travel opportunities
Our team offers a supportive and fun environment, where ideas are welcomed and implemented accordingly.
Qualifications & Requirements:
We offer a team based environment; however, we look for individuals who are also enthusiastic, self-disciplined, motivated, hard-working, and are able to perform well in a team, as well as individually. You must also, be diligent, charismatic, innovative and customer-service oriented. As a representative of our firm, you must project a professional appearance and demeanor to inspire confidence in our clients.
Qualified candidates must possess:
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• 1-2 years of customer service experience
• Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Enthusiastic, motivated, a people person
• Positive, go-getter attitude
• Self-disciplined and hard working
• Able to work evenings and some weekends
• Able to work well with a team and individually
If you think you have what it takes and would like to join a great team, email us your resume!