If you are interested in this job please select "Apply for this Job!" at the bottom of this page. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
Province/State Alberta [AB]
Branch Toronto Downtown
Job ID 23507
Title Sales Representative - Lethbridge
Job Type Permanent
What is in it for you? Currently looking for motivated, sales driven people to support their growing brand and business. This innovative company who has a strong reputable presence and recognizable international brand will be expanding nationwide and is looking for people who would love to come along for the ride! Base Salary between $45-50k+ Commissions. 1st year expected total income between $55k-$65k
The Perfect candidate The successful applicant will be money driven and hold a passion for sales
- Confident in prior sales experience and understand their strengths and expertise
- Strong organizational and presentation skills.
- Have superior people skills
Position details Your role in this company would be to generate new business using your own business networking skills, referrals expertise, lead generation systems, and prospecting skills through various new business development initiatives. As part of a sales focused, fast paced, high profile team, you will be focused on building new relationships and securing new business.
You will prepare for calls by researching and developing your potential customers. Your expertise to build instant rapport with potential prospects will help close the sale for optimal return on your hard work! You should have a strong hunter and sales mentality, be motivated by success and financial gain, and will also be energetic, articulate, persistent and able to communicate effectively with proven verbal and written skills.
Responsibilities - Cold-calling prospective clients and promoting an exceptional line of insurance products. - 2yrs of b2b or b2c experience, or a strong client service experience - Commitment to client satisfaction - Secondary School Graduate - Expertise to work in a fast paced environment - Self confidence with expertise to lead by example - Excellent people skills - Accuracy and attention to detail - Strong organizational and PC skills required. - Understanding of marketing and sales practices and how they impact the growth of the organization.
Requirements - Min of two or more years requirements required in business to business sales and marketing, inside sales or call centre.
- Disability, medical, and dental coverage
- This job requires someone who is a highly motivated self-starter, goal-oriented, relationship builder who has an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Self driven and motivated
- Thrives in a fast paced environment
- You must have a strong desire to succeed with exceptional phone, communication and customer service skills.
- An extensive education program and sales support that will help you learn everything from proven sales and service strategies to computer skills
- Likes to problem solve and face challenges on a regular basis
- Retirement savings plan
- Forward thinking approach
- General insurance license
Compensation 51k - 60k
Compensation and Benefits Information Benefits include.
- Having the expertise to adapt to aggressive deadlines while prioritizing in a fast-paced environment is critical.
- Must have proven success in consistently achieving goals.
- Hold a hunter mentality and approach
- Team performance bonuses
- Please see your local branch for info. (Offer not available in the province of BC)
- Computer proficiency in Ms excel, PowerPoint and Ms word is an essential.
- Able to develop opportunities where others can not
- Structured opportunities for career development
Interested? Apply right away! or call Gareth Spicer at to discuss
Refer a Friend Introduce your friends to Drake and we will pay you up to $500* if we place your friend in a permanent position. You can also earn $50* if we place your friend in a temporary assignment.
Date Added 9/2/2011
# of Positions 1
Position classification Sales
Industry Finance, Banking, AccountingApply for this Job!Tell A Friend
Listing originally posted at http://jcnlx.com/d07245aa61334d6d898613c76bcb1eff102