Business Development Specialist
What's in it for you?
Do you have the drive and motivation for new business development and sales?
Are you looking for the opportunity to work for a reputable international brand?
We are currently working with one of North America's largest insurance providers who are expanding rapidly nationwide. Regarded as an industry leader, we are looking for people with a proven track record in achieving targets, building relationships and generating bottom line net revenue.
If you are looking for a rewarding career rather than a job, we want to hear from you today!
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role you must:
-Be highly motivated sales professional
-Be results driven, with a positive attitude
-Have a 'hunter' mentality
-Want to take your sales career to the next level
-Come equipped with a proven track record of sales success
-Have superior interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal with different markets and demographics
-Have the ability to quickly build strong relationships, and
-Be willing to obtain a General Insurance License.
In this fast paced role you will be required to:
-Generate new business through prospecting activities, referrals, and via a lead generation system
-Participate in valuable business and community events to grow business, your referral network and generate leads
-Have integrity, customer focus, strong leadership skills and the ability to multi-task
-Work successfully in a dynamic team environment
-Identify customer needs and provide solutions for individual and family needs
-Negotiate, analyze and produce results
You will be responsible for:
- Meeting and achieving weekly and monthly targets
- Prospecting potential new customers through community and networking events
- Promoting all company insurance products and services
- Providing quality service, that exceeds customer expectations
- Keep up to date on new products, program processes, rules and requirements
The desired candidate will be:
- Enthusiastic with a strong aptitude and a positive "hunter" attitude
- Experienced in Sales, customer service and working in a dynamic, fast paced team environment
- A target driven professional with a passion for sales
- An excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Confident, reliable, motivated and goal oriented
- Be able to pass a thorough credit check
Compensation and Benefits Details
This fantastic opportunity offers:
- An outstanding compensation package, including a team performance bonus
- A motivating, team-focused environment
- A comprehensive benefits program including disability, medical and dental coverage, and a retirement savings plan
- An extensive education program and sales support where you will learn everything from proven sales and service processes to technical skills
- Advance against commission structure
- Structured opportunities for career advancement
If interested please send a copy of your resume to Ciara - firstname.lastname@example.org
Compensation: $40-$50K + Commission
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.