Sales Representative - Seniors Residence Community We own and operate over 300 retirement communities in North America. We provide our residents with more than just a place to live -- we provide the Holiday Lifestyle which embraces Simplicity, Security, Wellness and Independence. Summary of Sales Position: We are looking for a sales rep to work closely with our Community and Regional management team to achieve the Community's sales goals through lead generation and lead conversion activities such as developing relationships with qualified referral sources, establishing public relations events to promote goodwill in the community, conducting tours with potential residents and their families, and closing sales. We move seniors from their homes into out loving communities where they live the life they deserve in retirement. We are looking for a sales person who thrives on relationship selling and building long term friends and relationships. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: · Lead Generation - Generate, cultivate, and maintain both external [and internal] referral relationships with local and professional networks, [and existing residents], respectively, to develop prospective residents. Coordinate and conduct successful on and off-site special events and activities, including cold calling, presentations, and attending local functions in the surrounding community. Assist in maintaining sales and marketing collateral.
· Lead Conversion - Make outbound calls inviting prospective residents, their families, and friends to tour the community. Work with the company team to develop and convert leads from referral and professional lead generation sources, such as A Place for Mom, to confirmed move-ins. Negotiate incentives and terms of Rental Agreement with prospective residents. Secure and complete each lease within the parameters of the company's values and expectations.
· Training - Successful completion of comprehensive classroom training to learn company culture, the senior housing industry, and our localized grass roots approach to sales and marketing.
· Competition - Assist in the update and completion of competitive reports to ensure current knowledge of the competition, including their products and price offerings in order to maintain competitive advantage.
· Must demonstrate the ability to support, practice, and deliver for the company 100 percent of the time through the practice of high standards of ethics and personal accountability.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities: · Familiarize and abide by all the expectations and standards outlined in the Employee Handbook.
· Perform all work assigned for the agreed upon monthly wage accepting no additional payment or
· non-perishable gifts from residents, vendors, facility management or others.
· Meet the assigned work requirements of the job. Regular attendance is required.
· Keep all business and operations information confidential.
· Work with Associates at various skill levels in a team environment.
· Effectively communicate with company associates and clients.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Working Conditions · Normal office working environment.
· Ability to work evenings, weekends and flexible hours.
· Ability to travel as needed.
· Must use own vehicle for travel within designated community. Must maintain a valid driver's license and automobile insurance coverage in limits that meets or exceeds Company standards. Physical Demands:
· Continuous walking and standing.
Qualifications: · Minimum of three years experience in a direct sales role.
· Solid track record of success in meeting and exceeding sales goals.
· A bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) from a four year college or university preferred.
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret sales data.
· Proficiency with customer/lead tracking systems.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
· Enjoy working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
Please send your resume and cover letter with JOB TITLE and JOB # in your email subject line to (click to respond)
Sales Representative - Seniors Residence Community Lethbridge 13431
Keyword Search: salesman, sales manager, leasing agent, rental agent, salesperson, sales representative, Taber, Coaldale, Medicine Hat, Cranbrook
Listing originally posted at http://www.jobzilla.ca/view_job/post_id/2064-Sales-Representative---Seniors-Residence-Community-Lethbridge-13431